It's been a while since anything happened in this space on Concept Feedback. And thats going to change, starting now. As you might already know that Wingify acquired Concept Feedback, since then we have been brainstorming a lot to figure out the path forward for all of us. The more we thought about it, the clearer it got. Concept Feedback’s core value lies in quality engagement within the community. And that's exactly where we're going to focus all our energies in the coming months.
We are happy to announce that now there'll be a dedicated team working on the community to grow and nurture it. Soon, we'll be getting in touch with each one of you and taking your feedback as to how we should make Concept Feedback better. We have an empirical road map ahead of us which we are working on.
Here are the improvements you’ll be seeing, starting today:
- Simplified workflow for new users to sign up and get on-board
- Basic changes in the site layout to ease navigation and usability
- *Oh boy! this is a biggy* The Expert review services have been re-launched. We have been inactive there for a while now, but we’ll be kickstarting from today with an elite group of experts who have been involved with Concept Feedback in the past. (Yes, you can post your concepts to be reviewed by our experts at a fee of $119 per expert. See more about the pricing)
Now, over to what we're going to be doing with Concept Feedback in the next few months. (this is always fun :))
- We're working on a new and a better credit system (reputation score) which will increase along with your activity in the community. For Concept Feedback members who've been here for a while, don't worry, nothing will happen to your existing reputation scores. Whatever comes will be stacked on top of that
- We'll be working on a strategy to remove the 5 mandatory concepts before posting a concept criterion.
- In our effort of keep Concept Feedback valuable for everyone, we're going to monitor the reviews that are being posted. No more two word reviews like 'good design', or 'nice layout'. Concepts in our community deserve more than that, let's make sure they get it
- We will be organizing webinars with leading industry experts
- Eventually, we're going to be doing a major website re-design to make the process of reviewing, posting, commenting and viewing the concepts as simple as possible.
We are actively looking to recruit more experts (Design, Usability, Strategy and Copy) on our panel for the expert feedback services category. So if anyone of you is interested in participating, drop a mail right away to firstname.lastname@example.org. We're waiting for you to get on-board!
On a closing note, I'd like to thank all of you for staying loyal to our community for so long and we assure you, we are committed to keeping Concept Feedback as an awesome community and making it even awesom-er.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding any of the points mentioned above, do not hesitate to drop a mail at email@example.com.