Getting feedback on your own design is exciting and rewarding, but don't overlook the benefits of giving it. Giving feedback requires you to think critically about design, usability and strategy, which improves not only the work of the person you're helping, but your own as well.
1. Identify your areas of strength and weakness
2. Expose yourself to new perspectives
3. Find inspiration
4. Practice giving constructive criticism
5. Network and build new relationships
6. Hone your skills and technique
7. Develop an online presence
8. Increase your reputation
9. Get a warm, fuzzy feeling from helping others
10. Become an Elite member on Concept Feedback!